Tuesday, February 12, 2013

KITSY LANE AND ME

Hello bloggers,

It has been some time now since i started this blog. I have learned a lot about marketing throught social media, it is not as easy as i thought it would be.

I have joined facebook, twitter, pinterest, gmail and tumblr, these media required particapation on a regular bases, which i sometimes forget to do.

I am marketing my boutique throught these medias, which have garnered me numerous clients by joining. But, today i have not had any sales. Being one not to give up I continue to "like" in facebook, tweet and retweet, post on pinterest and tumblr.

I find i need to blog more but, for me blogging is not fun, so i post items to my blog hope someone see them and join G&G Boutique as a customer. (KitsyLane)

While continuing to learn and grow I will now post information reguarding our up and comming jewerly designer. This will give them credit for the beautiful work they do, as well as help them as small business owners gain get their information out there.

With that being said, my first Designer Spotlight will  be: Jenny Bird

Ever since she was young, designer Jenny Bird has had a head for art and her hands in fashion. Drawing on the experience of a family of seamstresses and her artistic, rural community, Jenny started out self-taught, crafting and selling her work to family from her living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment